Rates Management provides users a powerful system and analytical tools to streamline supply chain execution and increase visibility across all modes of transportation.
All bill of lading information is stored in a central data base and billing information can be emailed to customers, trading partners, and others directly from the application.
- Electronic Bill of Lading enables rail shippers to create and transmit bills of lading electronically to any railroad in North America through industry standard EDI 404 format.
- Electronic Bill of Lading reduces errors by validating the information against Industry Reference Files, including hazardous material information. Users receive acknowledgement of receipt and acceptance and retain records of all bills of lading. Shipment information can originate from any number of applications, including order management systems and Excel.
- Users can organize information according to usage patterns, such as only requiring the addition of pertinent data a shipment on that day – even unit trains.
- All bill of lading information is stored in a central data base and billing information can be emailed to customers, trading partners, and others directly from the application.
The productivity of today’s complex warehouse and manufacturing operations can easily be impacted by inefficiencies in the yard such as avoidable demurrage fees.
- Monitoring railcar switch events and provides industrial shippers an all-inclusive view of demurrage, storage and detention records at plant and terminal locations.
- Demurrage Management applies operating rules and charges in industry tariffs or terms negotiated by contract to immediately calculate demurrage costs.
- Generating cost reports to audit invoices and ensure railroad billings are accurate.